How to choose your stone?
First of all, I recommend deciding what you need a gem for. By understanding the purpose, it is much easier to choose your stone. If the task is related to improving the state of health, then the stone must necessarily touch the body. And this automatically discards jewelry such as earrings, because. in them, the stone will not be able to constantly be in contact with the body.
Next, you should decide on the budget that you are willing to spend on buying a stone. Stones and crystals are divided* into:
Gemstones by date of birth:
diamond, ruby, sapphire, emerald, alexandrite, spinel, padparadscha, sea natural pearls, demantoid, tsavorite, black opal, tanzanite, tourmaline,
stellate corundum, topaz, aquamarine, sparrowite, zircon, rubellite, opals, phenakite, garnet, rhodolite, topazolite, ametrine, river natural pearls, saltwater cultured pearls, heliodor, etc.
Semi-precious stones by date of birth:
charoite, sugilite, malachite, turquoise, jadeite, lapis lazuli, jade, rhodonite, rhodochrosite, dumortierite, rose quartz, mammoth and ivory, coral, amber, agate, chrysoprase, carnelian, carnelian, sardier, sapphirine, onyx, heliotrope, sodalite, eudialyte, chrysocolla, azurite, rock crystal, smoky quartz, amazonite, jasper, labradorite, spectrolite, belomorite, sunstone, moonstone (adularia), iridescent nepheline (eleolite), jade, larimar, tugtupite, petalite, quartz – granular, icy , fragmentary, etc.
Ornamental stones by date of birth:
jasper monophonic, striped; inscribed granite, petrified wood, cacholong, marble onyx, obsidian, selenite, clinochlore, fluorite, serpentinite, jet, shungite, thulite, patterned skarn, decorative quartzite, ophiocalcite, agalmatolite, talkochlorite, goldite, patterned flint, conglomerate, breccia, decorative porphyry etc.
* There are several classifications in the world, I just gave the shortest list for general understanding.
Each of the categories has a certain value fork. For example, a 1 carat quality yellow sapphire starts at $1,000 (on average). A high-quality heliodor from $100.
So, you have an understanding of the purpose of your stone by date of birth and an approximate budget that you are willing to spend. Next, I will tell you the method of selecting a gemstone by date of birth.
Stone by date of birth
To select your stone by date of birth, you need to do the following:
- For each digit of the date of your birth: year, month, day, lunar day, day of the week, time of birth – write out favorable stones (see tables below)
- We remove potentially dangerous stones for your zodiac sign from the list
- If the Sun is in position to the Ascendant , then we exclude the stones of the sign in which the Sun is located in your horoscope, (see description below)
- Highlight stones that are worn repeatedly – these stones can be worn, but it is not advisable to mix them in one piece of jewelry.
And if you need a gem amulet by date of birth, then move on. Be sure to take into account the stones that suit you according to the Ascendant . The ascendant is the constellation that was rising at the time of your birth. It is also called the Moon sign of the zodiac (popularly).
The position of this constellation reveals a lot of information about how the vibrations of your subtle body interact with the energy of the stones. And in those cases when the Sun is located in relation to the Ascendant (Moon sign of the zodiac) at 90 or 180 degrees, i.e. receives a tense aspect, then this stone is not suitable for an amulet. It can be used for protection in society or specific cases, but it is dangerous for permanent protection. And if the Sun is located at an angle of 60 or 120 degrees to the Ascendant, then you can safely use the stones of the Moon sign of the zodiac.
If you don’t know your lunar zodiac sign, leave me a message, I will calculate for free
Bottom line, how to choose a gemstone by date of birth
You have a list of auspicious stones:
- by date of birth – for the year, month, day, day of the week and time of birth
- according to the Ascendant (Moon sign) + stones according to the lunar day
- Potentially dangerous stones have been removed from this list: when aspecting 90 or 180 degrees of the Sun to the Ascendant, there are no unfriendly signs for your zodiac
Next, we leave those that occur several times – and these stones can be used as a talisman by date of birth!
Auspicious gemstones according to the numbers in the date of birth
Unit: amber, demantoid, topaz, fluorite, carnelian, aventurine, heliodor
Two: selenite, adularia, belomorite, opal, amazonite, coral, pearls, mother of pearl
Three of a kind: amethyst, jet, sapphire, turquoise, chrysolite, bloodstone, lal, schorl, tiger’s eye
Four: malachite, jade, carnelian, pearl, jet, obsidan, bloodstone, onyx, opal, amethyst, emerald, selenite, flint, rhodonite, carnelian, fluorite
Five: jasper, bloodstone, obsidian, coral, rhodonite, beryl, lapis lazuli, garnet, malachite, onyx, heliodor, chalcedony, uvarovite, austite, chrysolite, verdelnt, labrador, carnelian
Six: jet, charoite, sapphire, alexandrite, amethyst, turquoise, rauchtopaz, demantoid, diamond, aquamarine, shanturine, sardonyx, grossular, heliotrope, belomorite
Matching gems by month
Stones on moonlit days
British, rock crystal, demantoid, heliodor, adularia
jadeite, chalcedony, iridescent agate jespilite, ruby, pyrite, avannorine, carneol, aquamarine, almandine, pyrope,
sardonyx, amazonite, green jade, serpentine, grossular, uvarovite
turquoise, pink chalcedony, marble, amber, flint, rhodonite, charoite,
hyacinth, citrine, turquoise, lapis lazuli, rose quartz
hyacinth, citrine, turquoise, lapis lazuli, rose quartz
sapphire, heliotrope, coral
red garnet, chrysolite, morion, jasper, olivine, demantoid
black pearl, alexandrite, rauchtopaz, serpentine, schorl, morion
amber, chrysolite, sardonyx, turquoise, demantoid, reliodor, bloodstone, verdelite, belomorite, labradorite, malachite
fire opal, hematite, carnelian, amethyst
lapis lazuli, yellow coral, mother-of-pearl, pink pearl
noble opal, ruby, lal, tourmaline
14 gnacinth, jade, jadeite, demantoid, sapphire
agate, jet, morion, emerald, selenite, amazonite, belomorite
spinel, urmaline, charoite, emerald, pearl, lapis lazuli
transparent amethyst, raven and falcon eye, zircon, bloodstone, onyx, spessartine
white agate, opal, lilac amethyst, spinel, cacholong, aquamarine, rosterite
19 labrador, jet, morion, hematite, chrysolite, uvarovite, green garnet, indie golite, schorl, andradite, onyx
jaspilite, red jasper, rock crystal-tal
21 pyrite, zircon, aventurine, obsidian, pyrope, almandine, phenakite
blue agate, blue sapphire, blue yash-ma, blue jade, amber
rauchtopaz, black jade, crocodile, sarder, serpentine
black jasper, airy obsidian, malachite, blue jade, grossular, onyx
of spar, tiger, falcon, lion and cat’s eye, heliarope, pink marbling, prazem
orpiment, yellow jade, jadeite, chrysoprase
transparent, lilac amethyst, emerald, adularia, selenite, pink and raspberry quartz, belomorite, amazonite
belomorite, aragonite, chrysoprase, milky opal, jadeite, aquamarine, amethyst, plasma, adularia
black pearl, mother of pearl, obsidian, ca-cholong, white opal, labradorite, colored jasper, adularia
white coral, rock crystal, tourmaline, adularia, euclase, andradite
Gemstones by year of birth
Stones by day of the week and time of birth
Stone talisman by date of birth
Let’s look at a real example:
Task: choose an amulet stone that will help establish a woman’s personal life.
Horoscope data: May 15, 1969; Thursday, 29th lunar day; 14:30
- We compile a list of favorable stones for each number + take into account the month of May and the solar zodiac sign Taurus : agate, aventurine, agalmatolite, turquoise, heliolite, carnelian, onyx, malachite, rose quartz
- Auspicious stones by date of birth: adularia, amazonite, heliotrope, pearl, emerald, cat’s eye, moonstone, mother of pearl, selenite, spessartine, azur-malachite, akbar, aragonite, jet, hemagat, xylitol, diamond, matrix, obsidian, stefanik, chrysoberyl, schorlomite, aquamarine, apyrite, verdelite, coral, kunzite, morganite, cloudy chalcedony, peristerite, plasma, rubellite, charoite.
- We look into the horoscope, and there the Ascendant (lunar zodiac sign) is in Virgo and receives a favorable aspect from the sign of Taurus (120 degrees). So, we add stones for the Virgin – albite, white carnelian, rock crystal, jaspilite, jadeite, serpentine, jade, onyx, pink tourmaline, sarder, uvarovite, chalcedony, onyx, jasper.
- We look at the stone of the year 1969 – carnelian. The stone by date May 15 is a ruby. 29th Lunar day – black pearls, mother of pearl.
- Day of the week Thursday – sapphire, carnelian, carnelian.
- Time of birth – 14:30 , that is, the 15th hour of the day – beryl.
- We remove potentially dangerous stones for Taurus – these are the stones of the signs of Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius. These are sapphire, carnelian and serpentine. There are quite a few stones left, so we choose which are repeated – this is carnelian.
Solution*: The selected stone corresponds to the task, because it is able to attract the energy of sympathy and love to the owner.
*If you do not like the received stone visually or for other reasons, then you can delve into the analysis of the horoscope. But this will already require some knowledge in astrology.
To get the maximum effect from your stone by date of birth, the stone must be activated correctly. Each stone needs its own ritual, which includes: astrological time, cleaning and activation method. How to do this, I give full instructions. And for this you just need to order the service of individual selection of stone:
Stones by months in the international classification
Nowadays, there are authoritative sources that officially publish information about the connection of a particular stone with a birthday. These are the American National Association of Jewelers (ANAJ) and the British National Association of Jewelers (English – The National Association of Goldsmiths). Both organizations were created in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. and in their judgments are based on historical documents.
Below is a table of the relationship of stones with months of birth. This table is currently the only official source of information on this issue.
Stone by month of birth
|Data prior to the 20th century||2014 US Modern Version ANAJ||Modern version England 2014 NAG|
|February||Pearls, amethyst, hyacinth (cr. zircon),||Amethyst||Amethyst|
|March||Hematite, jasper||aquamarine, hematite,||Hematite, aquamarine|
|April||Sapphire, Diamond||Diamond||Diamond, rock crystal|
|May||Agate, emerald||Emerald||Emerald, chrysoprase|
|June||Cat’s eye, turquoise, agate||Pearl, moonstone, alexandrite||Pearl, moonstone|
|July||Turquoise, onyx||Ruby||ruby, carnelian|
|August||carnelian, moonstone, topaz||Peridot||peridot, sardonyx|
|September||Chrysolite||Sapphire||Sapphire, lapis lazuli|
|October||Opal, aquamarine||tourmaline, opal||Opal|
|November||Topaz, pearl||citrine, topaz||Topaz, citrine|
|December||ruby, hematite||Turquoise, zircon, tanzanite||Turquoise, tanzanite|